My friend stopped by this morning and brought one of my favorite cakes for my birthday–Pineapple Upside Down Cake. Yum! I’ll be indulging tonight.
I failed to share the easy recipes I promised you last week. I have no excuse. I could blame the mountains of magazines I’m trying to purge. Okay, yea, I’ll blame those. Instead of just tossing them, I have to go through each magazine and tear out the pages I want to keep. But I did toss/share/recycle dozens and dozens of them so that’s a plus! Here’s our menu for the week.
- Oatmeal with dried cherries and bananas x 2
- Cereal with bananas, smoothies x 2
- Apple cake, berry smoothies
- Hashbrown casserole, berries, pineapple juice x 2
- Leftovers x 3 plus fruit
- Burritos, tangerines
- Veggie wraps, melon
- Ham and cheese sliders, fruit
- Pasta salad with caesar dressing
- Cheesy chili mac
- My birthday dinner–Husband is getting dinner so we can all cozy up at home…my fave:)
- Mushroom chicken, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans
- Soup and butter garlic rolls (undecided on the soup, but it will include mushrooms because I have 3,485 in my fridge)
- Broccoli chicken pasta, veggie tian
- Homemade chicken nuggets, veggie couscous, cauliflower
- Leftovers Night
- Fruit: strawberries, blueberries, oranges, melon, and bananas
- Cranberry-oats bars, pumpkin bars
- Homemade applesauce, Greek yogurt, cheese, & graham crackers
What’s on your plan for the week?