Aw shucks! Thank you to darling Tam over at Sweetartdiva for nominating Cozycakes Cottage for the Kreativ Blogger Award! How fun, my first ever! 🙂 I’ve had the best time with my little blog since I started it a few months ago. It has been my special creative place and I have the pleasure of connecting with friends and family in addition to meeting new blogging friends who inspire me with crafts, cooking, mommyhood, and more. Thank you, Tam!
This made my day and I hope this puts a smile on the face of the bloggers I nominate, too!
Here are the rules…
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link.
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.
7 Things About Me…
1. If it rained 5 days a week, I wouldn’t complain.
2. I play cooking show when no one is around. My audience is invisible and mute(unless you count the dog).
3. I cried when I heard schools are dropping cursive writing from the curriculum.
4. I often eat larger portions than my husband. Much larger.
5. I’m 35 and think that’s a lovely number.
6. I was a teacher before I became a sahm.
7. I prefer old, clumpier mascara to a fresh tube. I know, gross.
I’d like to nominate these fellow blogs…
- All the Good Blog Names are Taken: Hilarious adventures of a mom who wears many hats!
- Purple Pixie in Dixie: A mom’s fun online scrapbook of crafts and her journey through parenting in her new home away from home
- Lemon Salt: Mmm recipes for all things lemon!
- The Spiced Kitchen: Recipes & tips for normal folk 🙂
- Wing and a Prayer Farm: New England farm and family life…I like to pretend I live here
- Tina Wenke: Precious artwork and products, I have been a fan for years
- My Mommy World: A pleasant and relatable mom blog