Sun-dried tomato chicken spaghetti bake
We’ve enjoyed a weekend long rainstorm and I’m loving it! Wind, rain, hail–I love you! I get so much done when it rains. I don’t know why it revives me, but it does and my closet is less of an abyss thanks to the storm. Ah, decluttering and tossing things is a wonderful feeling. Now on to our menu for the week.
- Egg muffin sausage sandwiches, o.j.
- Oatmeal w/wheat bran & dried cherries, fruit x 2
- Egg in a hole, bananas, pineapple juice
- Cereal with bananas, smoothies
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, melon
- Slow cooker overnight veggie casserole, smoothies
- Leftovers x 3 plus fruit
- Turkey avocado wraps, fruit cups (a new recipe)
- Pb and peach jam, apples, berries
- Veggie frittatas, smoothies
- Lunch at my friend’s place (pack a lunch for Munchkin)
- Baked salmon, rice, veggies
- Chicken fajitas with peppers, Mexican spinach salad
- Fancy mac n’ cheese :), roasted asparagus & squash
- Personal pizzas, salad
- Chicken thighs with shallots, sun-dried tomato couscous, sautéed garlic broccoli
- Sun-dried tomato chicken spaghetti bake, honey cornbread, roasted mushrooms/cauliflower/asparagus
- Leftovers Night
- Fruit: pineapple, pears, bananas, apples, tangerines
- Persian cucumbers, carrots, peppers, dip
- Celery with p.b.
- Graham crackers with fruit dip
Freezer Cooking Session: I’m so excited to actually do a real session of freezer cooking now that I have the upright’s space. No excuses! I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes. I’m trying a couple extra this week.
- Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins
- Honey cornbread
- Veggie frittatas
- Ranch chicken
- Loaded Sloppy Joes
What’s on your menu this fine week and do you take part in freezer cooking (or once-a-month/bulk cooking)? Any favorites to share?