Easter brunch at my in-laws’…mmm. I love how my mom-in-law always has cute little salt and pepper shakers to fit every occasion. Cozy.
I didn’t have a menu plan last week because little Munchie and I went on a little trip to be with my family. Instead, I had the pleasure of eating my mama’s wonderful creations. And Munchie got to eat lots of delicious fish, soup, and other Taiwanese dishes courtesy of my mama. It makes me so happy to see her gobble up all the amazing food my eager mom can’t wait to make for her. Happy hearts all around.
Here’s what’s on our menu this week:
- Easter Brunch
- Easter Brunch leftovers (Yay! cinnamon rolls, creamed egg on toast, skillet potatoes), strawberries, o.j.
- Green monster smoothies, toast strips (for Munchie)
- Oatmeal w/wheat bran & dried cherries, fruit x 2
- Egg in a hole, bacon, fruit salad
- Breakfast bowls, smoothies
- Leftovers x 2 plus fruit
- Thai chicken wraps, apple slices
- Chunky monkey smoothies, snacky lunch
- Chopped salad with grilled chicken
- Chicken pita sandwiches, watermelon
- Pizza bread, Kiddie pina coladas
- Roasted veggies and brown rice
- Ginger sesame salmon, cauliflower w/green bell peppers, brown rice, roasted crookneck squash
- Chicken pesto pasta, spinach salad
- Easy chicken & biscuits, roasted asparagus
- Sun-dried tomato pasta salad, honey cornbread, fruit
- Spaghetti and meatballs, tossed salad, rolls
- Leftovers Night
- Fruit: pineapple, blueberries, strawberries, melon
- Veggies, crackers, & dip
- Muffins (in the freezer)
- Greek yogurt w/fruit
Freezer Cooking Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- Creamy chicken with mushrooms
- Breakfast burritos
- Muffins (something with seasonal fruit)
What’s on your menu this week? Using up any yummy leftovers from Easter meals?