This is how I imagined my breakfast alone this morning. Such was not the case.
Here’s what’s on our menu this week:
- Oatmeal w/flax & dried cherries, fruit x 2
- French toast, fruit, juice
- Breakfast burritos, o.j.
- French puffs, watermelon, pineapple juice
- Chunky monkey smoothies, toast strips
- Egg in a hole, fruit, pineapple juice
- Leftovers x 2 plus fruit
- P.b and jelly, fruit, milk
- Bean & veggie burritos, apple slices
- Turkey cucumber roll-ups, watermelon
- Snack-ey lunch (1/2 bagel w/cream cheese, grapes, watermelon, smoothies)
- Broccoli cheddar soup, fruit salad
- Leftovers Night
- Slow cooker beef stew, honey cornbread
- Chicken stuffing casserole, green beans, simple salad
- Stuffed shells, corn on the cob, spring salad
- Slow cooker chicken tacos, guacamole/chips, Spanish rice, simple salad
- Pepperoni rolls, roasted veggies
- Slow cooker creamy chicken, broccoli, brown rice
- Fruit & veggies
- Graham crackers & p.b.
- Yogurt, popcorn
Freezer Cooking Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
(Will likely skip this week since we have plenty in our fridge and freezer)
I’d love to hear about your menu this week! Please feel free to link up to your menu as well!