I’m doing a lot of my own thing this week when it comes to meals. I feel like I need a mini-detox after the last few weeks of crazy food consumption (large portions, dinner out, snacking OFTEN). I’ll be sticking with a lot of smoothies for breakfast and salads for lunch. But I still made a detailed plan for the little family. Here’s what’s on our menu this week:
- Fluffy buttermilk pancakes, pineapple, o.j.
- Strawberry pineapple smoothies, multi-grain toast
- Baked apple oatmeal, melon, milk x 2
- Baked apple cider doughnuts, strawberries, warm beverage (thinking about what I’d like to serve with these doughnuts other than cider)
- Green monster smoothies, banana bread
- Biscuits n’ gravy, pineapple, o.j.
- Leftovers x 2 plus fruit
- P.b and jelly, fruit, yogurt
- Shredded pork sandwiches, apples, pasta salad
- Parmesan pesto grilled cheese w/avocado, fruit salad,
- Snack-ey lunch
- Couscous w/veggies, fruit salad
- Dinner out brought in (Ty was out on the boat with Munchie all day so they brought dinner home 🙂 )
- Slow cooker pork tenderloin (kind of scared of this, but giving it a shot), homemade applesauce, savory bread, broccoli
- Buttermilk chicken fingers, roasted red potatoes & asparagus
- Creamy chicken in patty shells, simple salad, corn on the cob
- Mini beef tortilla cups, avocado salsa, homemade refried beans, Spanish rice
- Chicken pesto with bow ties, spinach salad, zucchini & crookneck
- Leftovers Night
- Fruit & cheese
- Hummus & multi-grain crackers
- Yogurt & veggies
Freezer Cooking Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- Slow cooker applesauce
- Slow cooker refried beans
- And: TBD from 4 Weeks to Fill Your Freezer project
What family favorites are on your menu this week?
Please feel free to link up to your menu as well!