Happy Memorial Day Weekend! I hope everyone has a relaxing, long weekend.
I have a lengthy to-do list this week mainly because I’m putting pressure on myself to get some nagging projects done. So I’m relying on my slow cooker and the grill to help me out. Less kitchen clean up, more crossing off items on my list! Here’s what’s on our menu this week:
- Onion bagels with cream cheese, raspberries, pineapple juice
- Oatmeal with dried cherries & flax, o.j. x 2
- Green monster smoothies, hard-boiled eggs, watermelon
- English muffin breakfast pizzas (with homemade english muffin bread!), bananas & raspberries
- Strawberry smoothies, multi-grain toast, honeydew
- Apple coffee cake, hot cocoa, honeydew
- Leftovers x 2 plus fruit
- P.b and jelly, watermelon, yogurt
- Chicken avocado burritos, fruit salad
- Broccoli bow tie pasta, raspberries, milk
- Tomato basil soup, honey cornbread, fruit salad x 2
- Slow cooker French dip, roasted red potatoes, sautéed garlic broccoli
- Chicken tostadas (slow cooker), homemade refried beans, sweet corn cake (didn’t get to this last week)
- Muffin tin pizzas, cranberry spinach salad, baked zucchini fries
- Tortellini & chicken soup, rolls, tossed salad
- Barbecued honey lime tequila chicken, summer orzo salad, grilled artichokes and squash
- Memorial Day bbq (early dinner): Korean bbq
- Leftovers Night
- Pineapples, melons, apples, berries
- Greek yogurt, veggies and dip
- Banana bread, berry muffins
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- English muffin bread (4 loaves): Will I ever do this? Yes, this week!
- Apple coffee cake (one to eat, one to freeze)
- Breakfast muffins, chocolate banana bread
- 2 dinner recipes (TBD)
Love to hear what’s on your menu this week. What will you be cooking up?