Whew, it was a bit of a crazy week with the last week of preschool and other activities. I’m looking forward to a week of summer fun with my Munchie. Some of that fun will be had in the kitchen together. 🙂
Here’s what’s on our menu this week:
- Blueberry coffee cake, mangoes, milk x 2
- Soft-boiled eggs, toast, melon
- Sausage egg cheese sandwiches on english muffin bread, watermelon
- Oatmeal with dried cherries & flax, o.j.
- Cereal, fruit salad, o.j.
- Baked apples, english muffin bread toast, o.j.
- Quesadillas, refried beans, fruit
- P.b and jelly, fruit salad
- Taiwanese noodle bowl
- Under the Sea theme lunch (Munchie’s request)
- Lunch out
- Leftovers x 2 plus fruit
- Lemon chicken, twice-baked potatoes, roasted zucchini, salad
- Crispy baked pork chops, corn on the cob, roasted cauliflower
- Baked herbed salmon, couscous with veggies, green beans
- Chicken puffs, tossed salad, sauteed broccoli (carry over from last week)
- Sundried tomato & mushroom & spinach pasta, garlic bread, roasted crookneck squash
- Slow cooker garlic chicken, rice, sauteed broccoli
- Leftovers Night
- White nectarines (yuuuum), mangoes (double yuuuuum), watermelon, raspberries, blueberries, apples
- Greek yogurt & crunchies (like crackers, popcorn, etc.)
- Chocolate banana bread & English muffin bread
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- chocolate banana bread (didn’t get to it last week)