Why hello there! I took a couple of weeks off from menu plans due to vacation (yay!) and, uh, laziness. But I missed having a menu plan last week. Because when you’re feeling lazy? That’s when you could really use the plan! (I’m shouting at myself.) It just makes meal times easy, breezy, beautiful Cover Girl!
So back to it! :) I have a lot of summer fruit and garden fresh zucchini & bell peppers I need to find ways to use up. A pleasant pickle. Here’s what we’re having this week.
- Blueberry pancakes, raspberries & blueberries
- Egg scramble, raspberries, whole wheat toast strips, o.j.
- Greek yogurt with peaches, blueberries, freshly ground flaxseed, & more (my mom made this for me during my visit–not for everyone, but super healthy and I love it!)
- Homemade cereal/granola, pineapple-mango smoothies
- Blueberry biscuits, Strawberry Oatmeal Smoothie
- Savory breakfast muffins, raspberries, o.j.
- Breakfast burritos, raspberries, o.j.
- Fried egg, tomato, and avocado sandwiches, watermelon
- Corn cakes with avocado salsa, pita bread, fruit
- Turkey tortilla roll-ups, fruit salad, lemonade
- PB and homemade jam sandwiches, fruit salad
- Lunch out
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Tacos, Avocado and Grilled Corn Salad with Cilantro Vinaigrette
- Chicken tortilla soup, honey cornbread
- Roasted zucchini pasta, salad, garlic knots
- Herbed Chicken Tenders, roasted veggies, baked potato wedges
- Quesadillas (using leftover shredded beef), guacamole, corn salad
- Dinner at family’s home
- Leftovers Night
Snacks & Fun Extras (aka Baked Goods )
- Delicious summer fruit including tons of watermelon
- Crackers and string cheese
- P.B. and celery/crackers
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- Skipping the freezer cooking
- Lemon curd
- Something to put the lemon curd on. :)