I want to have fun this week. Good ol’ fashioned summer fun. Plus, I need to watch the Olympics. That means our menu will be as quick and easy as possible so I can focus on making memories with my little Munchie.
Here’s what we’re having this week.
- Cereal, blueberries, and juice
- Whole wheat toast, Greek yogurt with blueberry puree, watermelon
- Green monster smoothies, French toast strips, o.j.
- Ham and egg mini bakes, oj., fruit
- Blackberry jam cake, fruit salad, milk
- Oatmeal with dried cherries & bananas x 2
Green monster smoothie
- Chicken salad sandwiches, watermelon, cucumber salad
- PB and homemade jam sandwiches, fruit salad
- Patty melts, peaches, smoothies
- Zucchini patties, watermelon & berries
- Lunch out
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Turkey veggie goulash, honey cornbread
- Garlic chicken peanut stir-fry, rice, sauteed garlic spinach
- Black bean burgers w/avocado spread, tossed salad, roasted zucchini/mushroom/squash
- Slow cooker cranberry chicken, brown rice, sauteed broccoli, glazed carrots
- Mini mac n’ cheese pies, homemade applesauce, baked mashed potatoes, roasted zucchini
- Leftovers Night x 2
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Summer fruit including lots of watermelon
- Carrots, cucumbers, celery, and dip
- Graham crackers and p.b., string cheese, popcorn
- Banana pudding
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- Skipping the freezer cooking
- Lemon curd (didn’t get to it last week)
- Something to put the lemon curd on.