I’m back and I’ve got a menu plan (said in a Superhero voice). I was a victim of 5 o’clock fridge panic last week and I don’t like it. Since I’m still looking ahead to autumn I’ve included more fall-inspired recipes. I just hope the weather cooperates and dips about 20 degrees!
Note: I often eat a different breakfast than the ones I feed my family. For example, lately I eat a bit of Greek yogurt with fresh berries, peaches, ground flaxseed, wheat germ, almondmilk, and a few other ingredients. It fills me up and is incredibly nutritious. Just thought I’d share!
- Apple cinnamon pull-apart loaf, raspberries, hot cider
- Warm & Cozy Oatmeal, bananas (by Gooseberry Patch) x 2
- Texas-style breakfast casserole (by Gooseberry Patch), smoothies x 2
- Toast with jam and/or banana muffins, watermelon, o.j.
- Multi-grain cereal, raspberries, o.j.
- PB and homemade jam sandwiches, fruit salad
- Fried egg & avocado sandwiches, watermelon
- Zucchini cakes, berries, potato salad
- Baked mac’ n cheese w/corn, apples x 2
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Chimichangas, sweet corn cake, avocado & tomato relish
- One pan chicken dinner, apple cake
- Hubby’s Chili, honey cornbread (didn’t get to this last menu plan)
- Cilantro chicken burgers, zucchini fries, potato salad
- Mini sausage pizzas, tossed salad, honey fruit salad
- My husband is bringing home dinner from a fave restaurant for an easy Monday Night Football gathering
- Leftovers Night
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Fruits & raw veggies
- Double crunch bars (by Gooseberry Patch)
- 2 sweet treats–I’ll share them if they work out
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
- Slow cooker applesauce: We love this and keep it in the freezer. I’ve used it in a lot of baking so I’m making a bigger batch this week.
What’s going down in your kitchen this week? If you have a menu plan on your blog, leave a link! 🙂