I did a fairly good job sticking to our menu plan last week and it certainly made my life easier. It’s been so darn hot here that I’m reluctant to use the oven much, but I need to get my autumn spirit going so I’m doing a bit of baking this week–hopefully, the weather cooperates. I don’t have links (yet!) to recipes listed in the menu below, but I will share some recipes this week. Have a great week!
Note: I often eat a different breakfast than the ones I feed my family. For example, lately I eat a bit of Greek yogurt with fresh berries, peaches, ground flaxseed, wheat germ, almond milk, and a few other ingredients. It fills me up and is incredibly nutritious. Just thought I’d share!
- French toast (with Italian bread), bananas & peaches fruit salad, o.j.
- Apple cinnamon pull-apart loaf, raspberries, hot cider (didn’t get to this last week)
- Multi-grain cereal, raspberries, o.j.
- Ham/turkey, avocado, egg on homemade English muffin bread
- Breakfast hashbrown minis, fruit salad
- English muffin tomato & egg toasts, berries
- Oatmeal with dried cherries, smoothies
- Cucumber turkey wraps, apple slices
- Tea sandwiches, cheese, strawberries, mini muffins
- Tomato basil soup, cornbread
- Snacky lunch (Munchie’s choices)
- Chicken rice rolls w/dip, peaches & berries
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Shredded beef and bean burritos, cilantro avocado & tomato relish, chips and salsa
- Potato soup, salad, garlic bread
- Chicken Caesar sandwiches, veggie couscous, melon
- Asian beef, sautéed spinach, broccoli, rice
- Beef flying saucers, corn salad, melon
- Mini pot pies, salad
- Leftovers Night
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Fruits & raw veggies
- Fall baking
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
*No freezer cooking session this week. I’ll get back to it in cooler weather.
What’s going down in your kitchen this week? If you have a menu plan on your blog, leave a link! 🙂