Uh, this has nothing to do with my menu plan, but I love this picture. It makes me happy. I found them this way one day in the garage. They love “driving” together.
I’m not feeling that great this week. Not exactly sick, but feeling a little run down and isn’t that when the ickies like to strike? I’m going to keep it as simple as I can this week and save my energy for making a special meal for my husband’s birthday later in the week. I hope you’re all having a lovely week!
Oh! And I keep saying I’ll share recipes and life is just flying by and I’m NOT posting them. I promise to try to post at least a couple this week! Thank you for your patience!!!
Note: I often eat a different breakfast than the ones I feed my family. For example, lately I eat a bit of Greek yogurt with fresh berries, peaches, ground flaxseed, wheat germ, almond milk, and a few other ingredients. It fills me up and is incredibly nutritious. Just thought I’d share!
- Denver sandwiches, peaches, o.j.
- Bagels with cream cheese,watermelon, smoothies
- Harvest bake, bananas, cider
- Baked French toast, berries, o.j.
- Multi-grain cereal, raspberries, o.j.
- Oatmeal with dried cherries & flax, smoothies x 2
- P.b. and jelly, bananas & peaches, crackers
- Taiwanese noodle bowl with broccoli
- Grilled ham & cheese sandwiches, tomato basil soup
- Quesadillas, apple slices, watermelon
- Snacky lunch (Munchie’s choices)
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Bbq chicken, grilled asparagus, mushrooms and onions, short grain brown rice
- Random Ravioli Night 🙂 I didn’t feel well last night so my husband made ravioli and a few other random items for himself and our girl. Sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do.
- Meatless tortilla bake, simple tossed salad
- Pulled pork sandwiches, German potato salad, baked beans
- Buttery dill baked salmon, short grain brown rice, sautéed cauliflower & green bell peppers, balsamic mushrooms
- Husband’s birthday dinner of his choice, birthday cake (his choice)
- Leftovers Night
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Fruits & raw veggies, crackers & cheese, yogurt with fruit
- Fall baking & birthday cake
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
*No freezer cooking this week.
What’s going down in your kitchen this week? If you have a menu plan on your blog, leave a link! 🙂