My little Munchie took this picture of a tea party where she set her table for us. Love her.
Note: I often eat a different breakfast than the ones I feed my family. For example, lately I eat a bit of Greek yogurt with fresh berries, peaches, ground flaxseed, wheat germ, almond milk, and a few other ingredients. It fills me up and is incredibly nutritious. Just thought I’d share!
- Oatmeal with dried cherries & flax, smoothies x 3
- Breakfast apple rounds, cider, yogurt with blueberries (so simple and yummy, I’ll share these with you this week!)
- Breakfast burritos, o.j.
- Baked apple donuts, fruit smoothies
- Herbed baked tomato egg toasts, green monster smoothies
- P.b. and jelly, apple slices, crackers
- Snacky lunch (Munchie’s choices)
- Salad wraps, fruit salad
- Egg salad sandwiches, apples, salad
- Chicken pesto wraps, fruit salad, smoothies
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Slow cooker beef stew, rolls
- Chicken Olivia over short grain brown rice, sautéed broccoli
- Garlic herb chicken sausage,potato & mac gratin, spinach pine nut salad
- Bubble Pizza, fruit salad, tossed salad
- Black bean burger quesadillas, avocado salad
- Dinner Out for Daddy/Daughter time, giant salad for me at home (mmm!)
- Leftovers Night
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Fruits & raw veggies, crackers & cheese, yogurt with fruit
- Harvest muffins
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
*I’m in “autumn cleaning” mode…so I’m cleaning out the freezers and not packing them up yet. ahhhhh, feels good.
What’s going down in your kitchen this week? If you have a menu plan on your blog, leave a link! 🙂