I haven’t shared our weekly menu plan in ages. I think it’s been nearly a year! I’ve said it before–I love having a meal plan for the week. It cuts back on 5 o’clock dinner panic, we eat more nutritiously, and I don’t drop as much dough at the store. There’s just not a real downside to a weekly meal plan for this gal.
Creating and following a weekly menu plan benefits me, but a couple of friends let me know they like reading it because it provides mealtime inspiration for them. I feel the same way: I love seeing other people’s menus. Doesn’t have to be fancy, doesn’t have to be complicated. But seeing what other’s are cooking up gives me new ideas and reminds me of dishes I haven’t cooked in a long time. Even if it helps one person, it’s my pleasure to start sharing again.
So here’s what’s cooking in our home this week:
- Oatmeal with bananas, dried cherries & flax, smoothies x 2
- Egg-in-a-hole, fruit parfait
- Quiché, pears, homemade cider and tea
- Blueberry Cream Delight Muffins, sausage, eggs, fruit salad
- Greek yogurt with all the fixings & fruit, grainy toast strips
- Homemade cereal, bananas, o.j.
- P.b. sandwiches with homemade Napa berry jam, cheese and fruit
- Tuna salad sandwiches, pickles, bananas, crunchy snack
- Noodle bowls (my mom’s recipe) with veggies
- Munchie’s choice for snacky lunch (bagels with cream cheese, avocado, apples, and tangerines)
- Bean burritos with all the fixings, fruit
- Lunch out with friends
- Leftovers plus fruit
- Potstickers and vegetables
- Baked potato bar, broccoli, salad
- Turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans, salad
- Breakfast for dinner: bacon/sausage, hash browns, eggs, fruit salad,
- Harvest Casserole, salad, herb knots
- Sun-dried Tomato Chicken Spaghetti, garlic bread, tossed salad
- Leftovers Night
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Fruits & raw veggies, yogurt with fruit, granola
- Holiday baking to enjoy & share
What’s cooking in your kitchen this week? If you have a menu plan on your blog, please do leave a link!