I realize you don’t actually need a recipe for a smoothie. You toss in whatever you like and blend, right? But I love to share my favorite foods with you and this is one of my favorite “snack” smoothies. I like whipping it up mid-day when I need a little something-something. Enjoy!
***See that little gear button on the bottom right of the screen that appears when you click play? Click it, choose “quality” and choose “1080 HD” and the clarity will be much better for ya.
P.S. Don’t forget to subscribe to the channel (you’ll see the subscribe button right next to my small pic below the video screen). I also recommend clicking that “YouTube” button on the bottom of the video screen to “watch on YouTube.” Then you’ll be able to subscribe and all that good stuff. See ya later! ♥
- 1 cup mango chunks ( I use organic, frozen)
- ½ or 1 banana (I use my frozen ones)
- ½ cup orange juice (freshly squeezed tastes great!)
- ⅓ cup of plain 0% Greek yogurt ( I use Fage)
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds or ground flax seed
- 2 to 3 tsp. honey (I like raw honey)
- ½ tsp. of vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients in your favorite blender and blend until smooth. Enjoy!