I’ve started a monthly favorites series and I’m kicking it off with the lovely month of November. There were many more items I could’ve included for this month, but as I can ramble on and on, I chose these items to share with ya. Things I love and would recommend to family and friends. I’m taking this seriously, folks. 😉
You can watch the video below to get a detailed look at my favorites, but here’s a quick rundown of the list as well.
1. Bake It Pretty: Darling baking supplies including cookie cutters, retro supplies, favor bags, and more. Take advantage of their free shipping promotions which I seem to come across often and have fun shopping!
2. Gooseberry Patch: If you’ve read my blog for a bit now, you already know how much I adore my GP books. I might be a GP hoarder…not that that’s a bad thing. My favorites from them are their plastic comb bound autumn and winter/Christmas books. So cozy, they always get me in the spirit of the season! Here are the books I featured in my Favorites video:
- Hometown Harvest: Celebrate harvest in your hometown with hearty recipes, inspiring tips and warm fall memories! (Everyday Cookbook Collection)
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Covered Coconut Mango Bites: Oh my goodness, are these ever good. I’m a BIG dark chocolate fan, but coconut and mango are also loved by moi. A perfect after dinner treat (you only need 1 or 2…if you’re capable of stopping at that) or a little afternoon pick-me-up when you just need a bit of a chocolate treat.
- Trader Joe’s Harvest Blend Herbal Tea: They offer seasonal teas which are tasty and a bargain to boot. This autumn herbal is a good ‘un.
- Trader Joe’s Christmas Advent Calendar: Another bargain that can’t be beat with a variety of Christmas and winter scenes to choose from.
4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Nail Enamel Steel Grey: A great fall and winter polish that’s also looks dandy on the toes. I wear this one all fall and winter long.
5. Essie Nail Color Muchi Muchi: I’m addicted to this sweet color from Essie. It’s such a pretty, feminine, light pink–I get compliments when I don it.
6. Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran: I’ve got this one on repeat and I’m not sick of it yet. If you’re a fan of Ed, check out the video which features him cutting a rug. Bea-u-teee-ful love song. Take a gander at the video here.
7. The Lonely Book: A beautiful and poignant picture book that Munchie and I love. We got it from the library weeks ago, but we keep renewing it because we aren’t ready to part with it yet. If you love books (adults and children alike), read this one with your little one which is reminiscent of the Velveteen Rabbit.
8. Prepworks from Progressive International BCC-8 Collapsible Cake Carrier, 9 by 13-Inch: This handy carrier gets a LOT of use in the fall and winter seasons as we head to parties & gatherings, and bring meals to friends. With so many uses, I had to share this one with you!
Take a peek at the video (below) to see more about these favorites. ♥
*This is not a sponsored post. It does contains affiliate links. All items were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.